Book of Imagination: Inspiration from the Strangest Place

So I am staring at this blank page...wondering where do I start. This creating from imagination stuff isn't so easy..Where do people get their ideas? From a dream? A vision? This blank page is full of so many possibilities, that it is sometimes overwhelming. So, I stop to remind myself I am doing this for me... to stretch my creativity and imagination so that when I draw that tree.....or that landscape... I am looser and freer in my approach....and hopefully more creative.


So I am staring at this page while riding the subway in New York City...Nothing......so I decided that I'll just make a mark....but this was a bumpy ride and the straight line turn into a rough odd looking line.... A there it was..... My inspirations. HMMMM!

Where do you get your inspiration from?

No comments:

Blog Archive